How Can You Get Involved?
The massive turn out of thousands of students, teachers, parents, and workers across the state on March 5th in support of education and against the cutbacks has demonstrated that the potential for a mass movement exists. Everyone is connected to public education. Some of us are students, some are parents, some work in education or we have friends, family members, neighbors or friends who are in school or work in the schools. Education is key to a quality life. Education is a right, not a privilege. Education is the future of our society.
We Need Organizers
· Download the organizer's packets.
· Take information into your school, classes, union, community or church.
· Talk with family, friends, classmates, teachers, and neighbors.
· Post fliers in your school, neighborhood or workplace.
· We can help you organize an event on the budget cuts and what we can do to fight back at your school, workplace or in your community.
· Get a “No Cuts” T-shirt and wear it.
· Get T-shirts and buttons for others.
. Come to our meetings and learn from others
· Contact us to join us in getting the word out.